Sunday, March 24, 2013

Review for The Deepest Night by Shana Abe

I really love this series! I really enjoyed the first in the series, The Sweetest Night. I also loved The Deepest Night, I may have even enjoyed it more than the first! I'm really looking forward to the next in the series. It better turn out how I want! I don't want to be disappointed! I love the journey the main characters go through and how they are there for each other. More and more I'm liking Armand, he is really growing into a strong individual. I love how protective he is of Lora, and he doesn't waver. Lora is still great, I love how strong she is. One thing I would love for her, is to open up some. Especially with Armand. She needs to not be so closed off. I think I liked this book more than the first, because I liked that it was mainly away from the school. The adventure they go on adds so much to the story. I really hope we get a happy ending for the characters, and certain things that have been suggested don't happen. I'm really enjoying Shana Abe, and I have read other books of hers. I always enjoy Abe's books. Really, Really looking forward to the next book, please hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment