Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Review for The Dominant by Tara Sue Me

I loved it! I haven't read the first book in the series, The Submissive, due to the fact I received an advanced copy of The Dominant. When I read that this book is just the male point of view, with the same main events of the first book, I went ahead and read it. I will definitely read the remaining books in this series. It is similar to FSOG, and I don't mind that. It's different enough to stand on it's own. I love the FSOG series, so I love books that have a similar feel to them. I liked the main characters. Abby and Nate have good chemistry, and I felt for them. There is BDSM, in my opinion it was light BDSM. I liked that there wasn't a lot of outside influences messing with their relationship. The Dominant is more about the main characters trying to come to terms with themselves, and grow. I look forward to reading more books by Tara Sue Me, especially in this series. If you like Dominant/submissive books that have feeling to them, The Dominant is a must read!

No comments:

Post a Comment