Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Review for Escaping Reality by Lisa Renee Jones

I really liked the idea of the story.  There were a few things that made it only a 3 star.  I was leaning towards 4 stars, but in the end I went with 3 stars. The main character Amy felt scattered, and weak to me. Liam felt almost too dominate. I don't like how as the reader I still don't have a clear idea to why she's on the run, and why she waits so long before deciding to look for answers. I'm looking forward to the next book. I hope the main characters grow, and we have a better understanding of why they act the way they do.  Right now I feel like I only see the surface of these characters. I really enjoyed the who mystery aspect of the story, I just want more inside details.  Looking forward to future books by this author and I plan to finish this series.  I have hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment