Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Review for Vampires Need Not...Apply? by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

I loved this one!  I read the first book in the series, Accidentally in Love With... A God?, and I was a bit disappointed, I gave it 3 stars. Vampires Need Not...Apply? was wonderful! I'll have to go back and read the previous 2 books in the series.  I liked the involvement of previous characters, and the current main characters were really likable.  I especially liked Ixtab; I thought she was a wonderfully strong woman.  I liked all the events that occurred; they really kept the book moving, and I zoomed through it.  Definitely a great read for anyone who likes fun, supernatural books.  I will definitely be reading the rest of the series; I'm very eager to see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment