Friday, December 27, 2013

Review for Before We Fall by Courtney Cole

I liked it okay. I didn't quite like the main characters; they weren't my type of people.  I haven't read any of the other books in this series, so I don't have a biased opinion on Jacey, but from what I understand she wasn't that great of a person. The Premise for the 2nd book, If You Leave, sounds interesting, and I'll read the 1st book also since it seems to have characters that tie together, but I won't read Until We Burn, Dom's before story because I had enough of his debauched life in this book. I think I'm just over the whole cold manwhore persona in books. Also the thing with Emma at the end was not to my liking. Jacey grew on me a bit as the book went on. So in the end it was an okay read.

No comments:

Post a Comment