Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Review for A Christmas to Remember-Short stories by Jill Shalvis, Hope Ramsay, Molly Cannon, Kristen Ashley, and Marilyn Pappano

I really enjoyed this! I mainly wanted to read this because I love Jill Shalvis and Hope Ramsay, so I thought I'd enjoy this book. I really liked all the stories, and even found a new author I'm going to start reading, Molly Cannon!  I felt having Kristen Ashley in the mix was a little odd due to the content of her series ( I've actually stopped reading motorcycle club type books, they are just not my thing), but I didn't mind her short story since it didn't go into the motorcycle club aspects. The stories I really loved were by Shalvis, Ramsay, and Cannon!  Ashley's was okay and Pappano's was okay as well. I enjoy Christmas romance books, so this was a great read!

No comments:

Post a Comment