Monday, December 23, 2013

Review for The Gate by KT Grant

I liked it, but it's not really my thing. This book was definitely an extreme look at the S & M lifestyle.  This book goes into sex with pain, and an extreme master relationship; which basically has a master  just badgering his woman until she gives in. I found It disappointing. I also found some of the lead females actions horrible; without giving anything away, her taking any of the blame for a situation towards the end of the book is ridiculous! An S&M book shouldn't be about having weak individuals; if you are feeling bad about it afterwards and you didn't have the strength to say what you want; then you shouldn't be in an S&M relationship! That being said, I liked the parts in between the sex parts, so that redeemed it a bit for me. In the upcoming books in the series I would like to see the female characters grow and find their strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment