Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Review for His to Possess (All books in the series) by Opal Carew

It's very sexy and it's a quick read. I was going to give it 4 stars, until the last book in the series, so I ended up dropping it a star down. Some of the stuff that happened wasn't to my liking. Also I don't plan to read the next series that features 2 people from this story that I don't like together. I found I didn't connect with one of them in this series and I'm going to bow out of their series. This series was good though and I liked the alpha male role and it was definitely steamy! I'll check other books by this author, since the writing was pretty good; the dialog could use a little work, but I get this is mainly a sex book. All in all it's good, and if you want some steamy sex scenes, give it a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment