Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Review for Switched by Cassie Mae

What a quick, cute read! This review has slight spoilers, but not really.    

  The plot was fun, and I'm glad it didn't get into a dark place; where the characters couldn't come back from. That would have been awkward!  I liked all the characters, but I did feel the girls friendship wasn't quite equal.  I liked Kayla as the narrator; I thought she was a fun, interesting girl, and I was definitely pulling for her. I'm glad it turned out the way it did, and I felt the emotions the characters were feeling. The only thing i found a little odd was some of the reactions, but to each their own.   Also it was nice to see some boys with out super macho, he-man attitude! Nice guys are great too! Definitely read Switched if you want a lighthearted, fun read!

No comments:

Post a Comment