Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review for The Here and Now by Ann Brashares

I really liked the premise for "The Here and Now".  I like the time traveler aspect, and I thought the story could have really been something great, but I felt it didn't really get to the level I think it could.  The main characters didn't feel like 18 or so year olds; they seemed more like young teenagers, and they felt static and flat.  I see a lot of potential in this story, and it was still an enjoyable read.  I will read the next book in the series; since I do have a desire to see the story grow, and I have high hopes that the character development will improve as the characters grow! "The Here and Now" is a quick, easy read and I think it could grow into something great in future books in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment