Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review for Wicked Sense by Fabio Bueno

I like the premise for "Wicked Sense"; the way the witches are written is excellent!  It's good to show the base form of the witchcraft, and not just having a witch be able to do everything possible under the sun magically and it actually took some work to accomplish some of his/her spell work.  I had a hard time connecting with the characters, and I felt they were a little flat; especially the side characters.  Drake never really grew on me; he just seemed kind of dumb, and in the next books I hope he grows into a man with some strength rather than being a little boy.  I did like Skye, but I do hope she starts to become more independent and not worry so much about what others think, and that she will really find herself.  I think towards the end of the book, Skye really starts to grow, so I have high hopes for the next books in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment