Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Review for Against the Cage by Sidney Halston

I loved it!  Once I started, I couldn't put it down! I loved Chrissy and Jack.  Chrissy had such strength, and her humor made for a great character; she reminded me a bit of Zoe on "Hart of Dixie".  Jack's strength and kindness made him a crushable character right from the beginning of "Against the Cage", and his touches of alpha maleness added to his appeal.  I actually like to read books about MMA, so I enjoyed that aspect of the book; I do want to mention that there actually is very little MMA in the book, and what there is, is pretty tame, so even those readers that don't like fighting books, but enjoy sweet romances will enjoy this book.  I'm glad "Against the Cage" didn't go into a dark area; the characters weren't tortured and it didn't have random women around every corner trying to get with the main male character.  I like the turn the book took with Chrissy and Jack's relationship; I  like them together, and I love the way they met; they are such sweethearts.  I will definitely read the next books in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment