Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Review for Believe by Erin McCarthy

I really like this series!  What I liked about Believe: Phoenix was really great! He wasn't afraid to be sweet and to actually show it; he didn't hide his feelings.  I also liked that there wasn't any cheating or some other person trying to come between them.  I liked getting a look at the other couples from the previous books in the series, and I'm hoping that as the series continues we start to see growth in the previous relationships of the series.  There was a bit of instalove, but I wasn't really bothered by it; both of the main characters were looking for a true connection and when they found it, they both wanted to grab ahold.  I do wish Robin would have handled the situation better, but I like how it turned out.  I look forward to the next book in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment