Thursday, April 17, 2014

Review for Clipped Wings by Helena Hunting

I loved it!  I loved both of the main characters, and I thought they were strong in the way they are trying to handle the tragedies in his/her life.  I don't really see why Tenley felt she needed to hide parts of her tragedy, but it didn't change my opinion of her.  I think Hayden was absolutely excellent, and I love the addition of his little quirks; they added more depth.  I think Tenley and Hayden really compliment each other, and I appreciate that Hayden understands that his alpha tendencies may be over the top sometimes.  I don't feel like Hayden is too restrictive with Tenley.  The way the characters are written really helps the reader connect with them and how they are feeling.   I'm really looking forward to the next book in the series, and I hope Hayden and Tenley continue to grow and become more accepting of themselves and each other. I'm really glad it comes out soon; it's definitely on my to buy list!

No comments:

Post a Comment