Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Review for Beloved Enemy by Lacy Yager

I really liked this edition to the Unholy Alliance series! Genevieve and Chad were both excellent! I love how Genevieve uses her intelligence to help fight against the creatures, and I thought Chad was a sweetheart; while still maintaining his strength.  I liked Chad and Genevieve as a couple; I think they both have attributes that help the other be a better person.  I like the world this series is set in; having many types of supernaturals together helps keep it interesting, and the action sequences are fun and exciting..  Beloved Enemy was a very quick read, and it kept me interested till the end!  I have read the 2 previous books in the series, and I loved both of them, so I will definitely continue to read anymore books in this series!  I hope there will be a book where all the characters get together for a big finale!

No comments:

Post a Comment