Monday, May 5, 2014

Review for Shattered by Tracy Wolff

I liked this one a bit more than the first in the series, and I look forward to the next in the series. (Cam needs to wake up!) I liked Ash more than I liked Z, from the first book, so I think that added to my liking Shattered a bit more than Shredded, and I liked the story line more. Ash and Tansy were really sweet together, and I thought their personalities were a great fit for each other. Seeing the other characters was nice; I would have like a bit more of them involved, but since it was a pretty quick read I get why there wasn't too much of the other characters. Ash and Logan's relationship was really great, and the way Ash tried to be there for his brother added to Ash's character. As with the first one, I liked the snowboarding aspect, and that the manwhoreness was at a minimum. All in all it's a good read, and I recommend it to any readers who like a quick read with a bit of tortured male involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment