Monday, June 16, 2014

Review for Bared by Stacey Kennedy 3 out of 5 stars

After reading several BDSM books, I've come to realize that I do adore an alpha male, but I don't really care about BDSM, so with my brain heading away from the enjoyment of BDSM; although I do enjoy reading about some light, private BDSM, I found myself still enjoying this book.  I enjoyed both Aiden and Cora, and it definitely helps for a  reader to like the characters, and I thought they had excellent chemistry with each other.  I liked the scenes outside of the club more than the ones that take place in the club, but anyone who enjoys BDSM will find enjoyment in this novel; the BDSM was actually more towards the tamer side.  I did feel like the ending felt a bit rushed, and I didn't really like the backstory.  All in all, I enjoyed "Bared", and I think this series is a pretty good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment