Monday, June 16, 2014

Review for Live by Mary Ann River 4 out of 5 stars

I was surprised that "Live" was so sexual; when I first started it I thought it would be tame, but boy was I wrong.  There were many sex scenes, and I thought they all were well written, and I liked how the scenes really focused on the small things.  I really liked Destiny and Hefin, and I thought they had excellent chemistry.  I'm glad it was acknowledges that her siblings suck because they were getting on my nerves, but I see this is book 1 in the series, so I have hopes for them to get over themselves in their own books.  I thought Destiny and Hefin together was really sweet, and I was rooting for them to figure out their issues.  I do wish the ending had a bit more to it, but I still enjoyed this story, and I look forward to reading more books in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment