Saturday, June 21, 2014

Review for Season of the Witch by Natasha Mostert (3 out of 5 stars)

I liked it okay, but it wasn't really my cup of tea.  I do think there will be readers who will enjoy it a lot more than I did because it does have a lot of interesting things about it.  The idea of the book was very interesting, and I liked the writing; although it was a bit too descriptive at times.  I really liked the remote viewing aspect; I think it added to the mystery of the book.  The main problem I had with this book was I didn't really like any of the characters, and I didn't like how some of the events unfolded.  I liked Frankie okay, but I felt like everyone was kind of weak; I like strength in a character.  Even the romance aspect didn't do it for me.  This book was interesting, and kept me reading, so that's a plus.  All in all I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment