Monday, July 21, 2014

Review for Lingering Echoes by Erica Kiefer (4 out of 5 stars)

This was a pretty good book, and I liked the story and how it was laid out.  I do wish that the characters had a bit more oomph to them; they felt a little flat, but I still enjoyed reading about them.  I found it a bit difficult to like Allie, but I just kept in mind that she is suffering, and that helped me feel for her.  I liked the side characters, and the dynamic between Aaron and Allie was interesting, and I thought Damien was a good character.  I wish a bit more time had taken place in the story, so the relationship between the main characters could develop at a more reasonable rate; I'm not usually turned off by insta-love, but in Lingering Echoes it felt a bit weird.  I also think the characters acted a bit too young for his or her age.  I also think the ending could of had a bit more to it.  For the most part though I enjoyed it; I liked the setting, and the story was engaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment