Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Review for Love's Paradox by Laura Kreitzer (4 out of 5 stars)

I really liked this!  I thought the characters were great! They were funny, and sweet, and very enjoyable to read about.  I thought Parker was excellent, and I liked Rae; even though she made some not so smart decisions, but I still liked her a lot.  The story just flew by and it kept me entertained the whole time!  I liked Hunter also, and I look forward to reading a book about him; it seemed to me that could be a possibility.  Parker and Rae had excellent chemistry, and I loved reading their moments together; they were so sweet together and it's nice that the story had light hearted moments when the subject matter was of a serious nature.  I like that there weren't a bunch of games played; for the most part everyone is honest with each other, and it's nice not to have all these misconceptions and secrets causing un-needed and avoidable problems. One thing I didn't really care for was how things ended with the problem of the story, but I didn't let that bring down what I liked about the story, and I'll definitely read more books written by Laura Kreitzer! Great read!

No comments:

Post a Comment