Monday, July 14, 2014

Review for Windwalker by Natasha Mostert (4 out of 5 stars)

Windwalker kept me interested all the way to the end!  The author does tend to be a bit too descriptive, but I did enjoy all the description about the house, and I liked the flow of the story.  I was a bit frustrated with Justine; I didn't really like her seeming to not really care about much, and I believe she even calls herself selfish, but I was still rooting for her.  I thought Adam was excellent, but I would have liked the author to go more into his past; I think that would have been interesting to read about.  I really enjoyed this book; I do wish that there was more to the end, but I still really liked it.  Windwalker felt like a complete book to me; it didn't feel rushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment