Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Review for Blind Faith by Rebecca Zanetti (5 out of 5 stars)

I love this series! I've given the previous 2 books in this series 5 stars as well.  I like that they books are connected, and the story continues on through all the books, but for each book a different brother is the focal point.  What I like about these books is definitely the main story line that goes through all the books.  The brothers were created in a lab, and were trained to become super soldiers, but they were also tortured, so now that they've escaped they want revenge.  I also enjoy the romance between each of the brothers and their respective women.  All of the brothers are wonderful and so are their women.  I like the action of these books, and these books have lots of  heart.  I will definitely read the next book in the series; I'm really excited for Jory's book, and I hope those evil people get what's coming to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment