Friday, August 29, 2014

Review for Truly by Ruthie Knox (5 out of 5 Stars)

I loved it!  The story felt complete to me, and I loved the characters.  May and Ben are excellent, and I really enjoyed how real they felt.  They weren't stock characters; they had lots of heart, and I could feel the depth of their emotions as I read.  The flow of the story was great, and the different places the story takes the characters help show the different depths of the characters.  The romance between May and Ben felt real; I could see them together, and I think they are both really good for each other.  I liked the simple-ness of the story; there's not a whole bunch of outside factors working against them; what they need to work on is themselves, and I think that approach is refreshing.  People just being honest with each other.  I will definitely read the next book in the series about May's sister Allie; I hope there will be glimpses of May and Ben in it; actually I hope there will be more than glimpses!

No comments:

Post a Comment