Friday, September 19, 2014

Hideaway Cove by Anna Sullivan (5 out of 5 stars)

I love this series! I think I liked the first book a bit more, but I still really liked this one.  The only thing I don't like is how stubborn people are, but I get that is needed to cause the issues in the story.  I enjoy the mystery aspect, and I really like that the characters from the first book are in this book as well.  It does start off a bit slowly, but once it gets to some of the main plots it starts to pick up.  I liked Holden and all his southern charm, and I think he is really good with Jessi.  Definitely read the first book in the series before you read this one; since it's a continuation of the first book, but with different main characters.  The romance is sweet, and it's kind of surprising how far the author goes in the end.  It's definitely a good series, and keeps entertained till the very end!

No comments:

Post a Comment