Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Review for Broken by Lauren Layne (5 out of 5 stars)

I really liked this book! This is the first book in this series I've read, but I'm definitely going to read the first in the series and any of the future books.  I liked both of the characters and I think they both have a lot of heart, and they were really great for each other.  I like the premise for the story, and the way it played out.  I did hope for more for the ending, but I still enjoyed it.  It was a very quick read for me and it kept me interested till the end. I also like that even though Paul was tortured; he wasn't a man slut, it's really nice for a change; I get really sick of those type of guys in books, so Broken was a very good change.  I like the writing style, so I'm definitely excited for the next in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment