Sunday, September 21, 2014

Review for Desired by Stacey Kennedy (3 out of 5 stars)

This is a good book, but the reason I only gave it 3 stars is more because I think I'm over BDSM stories, but the story and sex scenes are still good.  I don't really enjoy BDSM in a club setting; I like stories that have private kink.  Big group sex scenes just don't do it for me, and this book is all about the club and spectators.  I also felt like it was a bit creepy at the beginning.  I do think most readers who like BDSM will enjoy this book and the series as a whole, and I really liked the side story.  I do wish there was a bit more story; there was way more BDSM stuff than actual story, and I found it to be a bit much.  I get it's a BDSM book, but I don't only want to read about BDSM; this books goes through the "rules" quite thoroughly, and if my memory is correct the other books in the series tend to do the same thing.  So, although I didn't quite love this story; I think plenty of readers will; readers that enjoy BDSM and lots of sex talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment