Saturday, September 13, 2014

Review for No In Between by Lisa Renee Jones (3 out of 5 stars)

I didn't love this one as much as I loved the other books in the series so far.  Nothing really happens in this book, and Sara was starting to annoy me.  Her obsession with Rebecca is becoming old; I think there was even a time when she was being intimate that she's thinking about her, I don't know it's just starting to get to me.  Plus I didn't really enjoy the sex scenes; they felt forced, and non genuine.  I really like Chris and Sara together, but I want them to make greater leaps, and it's just not happening enough for me.  Plus some of the things Sara does get on my nerves, and a lot of the side characters bother me.  A lot of the characters, including some main characters,  just seemed weak and they made a lot of stupid decisions.  With that being said, I still enjoy the mystery and it's my hope that it will be resolved soon, and the characters continue to grow; including Mark.  I also want Sara to realize she doesn't know it all, and to stop getting involved in other people's business and tell them how they feel.  I will read the next book in the series though because I have high hopes for the next book, and I have loved the previous books.  This book felt like filler to me, so I expect the next to be terrific.  I still recommend this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment