Friday, September 19, 2014

Review for Shatter by Erin McCarthy (3 out of 5 stars)

I really love this series, but I didn't love this one as much as I love the other books in the series.  It's not because it's not good writing, or the characters are bad, but I just don't really enjoy books about accidental pregnancies. That's the main reason I didn't connect with this book, and although it was dealt with nicely in this book; I still don't enjoy the topic.  I really like that there are glimpses of the previous characters from the earlier books in the series, and still really like McCarthy's writing.  I'm sure there will be plenty of readers who don't mind the storyline because the book is still a good one.  I really liked Jon and Kylie, and they were really good together; very sweet.  I would recommend to anyone who would like to read this book, to definitely read the previous books in the series.  The series as a whole is really good, and I love McCarthy's books!

No comments:

Post a Comment