Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Once Perfect by Cecy Robson ( 4 out of 5 stars)

I enjoyed this book a lot! I liked both of the main characters, and I felt they were complete characters, and not just stock characters.  I liked how they met and the nightclub scenes, and I happen to enjoy books that have MMA type storylines, so those scenes were interesting to me and added to my enjoyment of Evie and Mateo's story.  I liked how Mateo was a sweetheart, and he still maintained his alpha maleness.  I did think it was a bit weird how long it took for Evie to understand her situation because I felt like she should have known what was going on; there were a lot of clues, and especially since she's a nursing student.  I look forward to the next books in the series, and I hope there will be more of Evie and Mateo's story.

No comments:

Post a Comment