Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Review for The Night Visitor by Dianne Emley (3 out 5 stars)

I liked this book, but it was fairly depressing, so it didn't quite click with me.  I enjoyed the writing, but I didn't like all the different character perspectives; it made it hard to connect with any of the characters.  I liked the story, but like I said, it was pretty depressing, and it goes to a dark place.  I kind of had an inkling about the secrets, but I was still shocked at some points, and how the author chose to write them; it's just a sad story.  I didn't really like the posh attitude of the characters, and they felt sort of artificial to me.  The suspense was interesting, and it was interesting to read the story as it unfolded.  I think it's a good read, and all in all I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment