Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Review for Draw Me In by Regina Cole ( 4 out of 5 stars)

This was pretty good.  I thought Hailey and Neill were good together, and I like the setting of the tattoo shop, but some of Neill's actions were a bit alarming; I don't want to spoil anything, so I won't go into it, but when Neill did these things, I would have liked more development into the resolution of these problems.  Also, some of the language choices were too stereotypical, some of the terms Hailey used seemed odd for her to say, and they took me away from the story..  There was a mystery element that I was glad for because not too much happens in this book; it's mainly about Hailey and Neill figuring out what they are to each other.  There's also a whole crazy ex storyline, and I was a mixture of happy and not happy that it didn't play more into the story; I think it would have added another layer to the story, but the character of the ex would have really annoyed me.  I also would have liked more depth to the characters, but as a fan of NA novels I still really enjoyed this book.  It kept me interested till the end, and I would like to read more books with these characters, so I'm hoping there will be more books.

No comments:

Post a Comment