Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Review for Freed by Stacey Kennedy ( 4 out of 5 must reads)

I really liked this installment in the Club Sin series!  I liked that it took place away from a club, and seemed to go more into the characters lives than previous installments in this series.  At first Elliott came off as a bit creepy to me, but he grew on me as his story unfolded further into the story, and I ended up really liking him.  I'm glad he gave Mary chances to realize what she wanted, but I think he gave in a bit too much to her; I wanted Mary to take the big leap; I was beginning to feel bad for Elliot and I'm glad he got a back bone.  I liked the flashbacks to Mary's previous relationship; mainly the later flashbacks, it was nice to see a different side to Mary.  Elliott and Mary being an older couple was an interesting view to read about, and the lack of games between the couple added to my enjoyment of the story.  It was good to read about characters who already knew the lifestyle and what they each wanted out of that lifestyle.  Freed was very good addition to this series, and I would say it's in the top 2 for me in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment