Saturday, December 6, 2014

Review for Just a Little Crush by Renita Pizzitola ( 5 out of 5 stars)

I loved this! The story was really sweet, and although I am tired of the whole man whore scenario, I still really enjoyed this; since it wasn't really a huge part of the story.  I also am over the whole slutty roommate thing, but that also ended up not really be a problem. I really .loved Ryder and Brinley; I thought they were really good for each other, and Ryder is such a sweetheart.  How they get together was cute, and I like how there wasn't really any games they played with each other; they both were pretty honest with each other, and I'm glad they worked together too make it work.  I liked the side stories with their families; I could of even had a bit more of the side story, so we could get a deeper insight, but I still really enjoyed this book.  I read this book in no time; it kept me interested and kept me reading! I look forward to the next books in this series; I hope there will be more of Brinley and Ryder, and I see lots of growth for the side characters that would make some really interesting stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment