Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Review for On the Naughty List by Lori Foster, Carly Phillips, Beth Ciotta, Sugar Jamison ( 5 out 5 must reads)

Absolutely loved these stories! I'm a fan of Christmas books and Romance, so these short stories were right up my alley.  One thing I love about short stories is that a lot of the BS is cut out of the stories, so you can focus on the main objective, and I think these short stories were excellent.  I loved all the stories, but my favorite one was the one by Lori Foster, and I will definitely look for more from Foster.  I also really enjoyed Carly Phillips story; I've read lots of Carly Phillips and I always love her books.  I haven't read any Beth Ciotta books, but her short story was really terrific, and I will definitely look into more from her.  I had previously read Sugar Jamison's story, and although I didn't completely love the story; it did open me up to the series the short story sprouted from and I really enjoy those books.  All the stories were really heart felt and quick reads, with a pinch of Christmas cheer.  Definitely a great read!

No comments:

Post a Comment