Thursday, January 1, 2015

Review for I'm Dreaming of an Undead Christmas by Molly Harper ( 4 out of 5 must reads)

I like Molly Harper's books, so this was a nice addition for me.  Harper's books are sweet and I enjoy the humorous aspect of her books; for the most part anyway.  I liked reading about some of the characters from previous books, and I love Christmas stories, so this was fun to read.  I like the tease of the mysterious vampire for the next book; I'm really looking forward to the next book!  I still don't like Ophelia though, and it seems she will be present more; I'm hoping either Jamie catches a clue, or Ophelia becomes more likable.  I think reading the previous books of Molly Harper would be beneficial before reading this book, but this book is still fun on it's own and is a quick read.

No comments:

Post a Comment