Friday, January 9, 2015

Review for Loving You Is Easy by Wendy S. Marcus ( 4 out of 5 must reads)

I really like the concept of this book, and I like the length of this book; there's not a whole bunch of BS, and it was a quick read for me; that kept me interested until the end.  I think Brooke and Shane were sweet together, and I commend Brooke for how she dealt with Shane.  I wasn't to sure about Shane at the beginning of the book; mainly with Brooke and Shane's first meeting, Shane's character was a bit odd for me and he seemed as if he was a bit of an A-hole, but as the story progressed he started to grow on me, and Brooke definitely helped smooth out some of his rough edges.  I liked most of the side characters, and I'm looking forward; hopefully, to Neve's story, and hopefully some more glimpse of Brooke and Shane.  This story is a sweet romance, which I really enjoyed reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment