Sunday, January 11, 2015

Review for Want It by Jennifer Chance ( 3 out 5 must reads)

This was pretty good, and I liked the chemistry between the main characters.  The main thing that sat wrong with me was Erin felt really naïve to me, which led to me seeing her as ditzy.  Also, the reason Erin and Zander separated was BS; I get they were young and everything feels so major, but I think if Zander was really in love with Erin then he would have understood and not been such a hothead, but in the end I liked them together.  I like the premise for this story, and most of the back story of the characters. The premise helped add some action to the story, and that kept it flowing, and I was shocked that the story didn't go in a certain way with Erin's mom; I think it would of added an interesting element if it had gone the way I was thinking; I don't want to spoil anything, so I'll stop there.  I didn't read any of the previous books in the series, but that didn't seem to deter any from this book; there were brief mentions of characters from other books, but other than that I was fine without having read the other books.  I will look into the other books, and what other books Jennifer Chance has written because I did really enjoy this book; I'd say this book is almost a 4 star, but was just shy of it; still an excellent read!

No comments:

Post a Comment