Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Review for All's Fair in Love and Cupcakes by Betsy St. Amant ( 4 out of 5 stars)

This was sweet and heart warming, and I liked both of the main characters.  It did tend to move slowly though, and it's very tame; which I didn't mind too much because it's nice to read a book every once in a while that is wholesome.  I enjoyed the whole baking aspect, and the chemistry between Kat and Lucas was cute, but I definitely agree with Kat that Lucas needed to man up; it was becoming a bit ridiculous that these 2 characters wouldn't just talk to each other.  I also wanted more from the ending; it was very abrupt, and didn't quite satisfy me.  I felt like it needed a lot more; I almost gave it a 3 stars because of this, but in the end I chose 4 stars because the book was a good read, and I enjoyed the characters.  All in All this was a quick read with characters who show good moral character.

No comments:

Post a Comment