Saturday, February 21, 2015

Review for Fire Heart by Pamela Taeuffer ( 2 out 5 must reads)

I hated the first book because I hated the characters, especially Nicky, but I had this book already so I went ahead and read it.  I still really dislike Nicky in this book; at least in the first book she wasn't a liar, but in this one she is, so she even worse than in the first book.  She still can't make up her mind and she's stringing 2 guys along, and she can't make a decision; whichever guy she's with is the guy she'll let kiss all over her; it's ridiculous. I can't stand her.  This book is pretty much the same as the first, but she has more time with Ryan.  There's a cliffhanger, so there's going to be another book; I don't know if I can handle another book with Nicky, but I hate not knowing what happens, so I'll probably just read some spoilers or something for the next book.  I do kind of want to know what happens, that why this book gets 2 stars instead of 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment