Friday, February 20, 2015

Review for Stone Faced Angel by Marie McKean ( 5 out of 5 must reads)

This came very close to getting 1 star from me because of that ending! Let me tell you, it was a very close thing, but alas I chose to give it the rating I would have given it before the ending. I loved this book! This book is purely a love story. Not much else happens except for the development of love between two people.  I was not bothered by that at all; this book is all about emotion.  The way Maura speaks is excellent; she has an intelligence and confidence that was refreshing to read in a young female character.  I loved all the romance, and the deep connection between Maura and Brandon.  I think it's a must read for anyone who loves a soul deep love story.  I am super thrilled that there is going to be a second book because I need that ending to be rectified right away!  I do wish it was coming out way before a year, but I'll just have to suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment