Thursday, February 19, 2015

Review for A Taste of Merlot by Heather Heyford ( 4 out 5 must reads)

I loved the jewelry designing aspect of this book, and although it wasn't a huge part of this book, I like stories with vineyards.  The wine names for the sisters are horrible though, every time I read one of their full names I cringed, but it seems the characters realize this, so I'm going to let it slide.  I liked Mari and Mark together, and they are really cute together, and compliment each other nicely.  I didn't like how self deprecating Mari was; she seemed to lack confidence.  I think this story was heart warming and it kept me interested till the end. It was a sweet romance.  I plan to read the first book in the series, and also the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment