Friday, March 20, 2015

Review for Below the Belt by Sidney Halston ( 5 out of 5 stars)

I really love this series! I read the first book and loved it! Haven't had the pleasure of reading the second yet, but it's next on my list! I love the MMA angle, and the guys are alpha without being too overbearing, and they have their flaws, but they are likable enough that you don't hate them.  In this book, Tony and Francesca have excellent chemistry, and Tony was just adorable in a feisty alpha way, and Francesca was a strong woman with the right amount of vulnerability. I loved reading about the evolvement of their relationship, and I will continue to read any other books in this series! From what I understand, the next book will feature Cain, and I am really excited for his story, and hopefully it's with Violet!

No comments:

Post a Comment