Friday, March 27, 2015

Review for Once Pure by Cecy Robson - 5 stars!

I absolutely loved this! And I really love this series! I'm so glad there are going to be more books in this series! I loved Sophia and Killian, and I'm so glad to finally read their story; ever since we have been get glimpses of them from the previous books, I have been anticipating their story.  It definitely was a tough read, since the book has to deal with rape and other unpleasantness, but reading about how Sophie and Killian find their way back to each other was very moving.  There's a lot of heartache and guilt that they both need to work through, and it's a very emotional story to get through, but I love it. I happen to enjoy MMA books, so I liked that aspect as well, some may not like the fighting aspect, but I don't think it detracted from the main soul of the story.  This is definitely an excellent series, and I'm really looking forward to more stories! I loved Wren in this book, she's such a kick ass woman! And hopefully we'll get Finn's story, that  is going to be brutal, but I'm definitely looking forward to it; it seems him and Sol may have something, so that will be interesting to read, and I will absolutely love more from the characters from the previous books. Love it! Cecy Robson is an awesome writer!

No comments:

Post a Comment