Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Review for Slow and Steady Rush by Laura Trentham ( 5 out of 5 must reads)

I loved it! This book is complete, it's more than just your average romance story, this story had lots of heart, and it's nice to read something based on more than just sex.  Although the sex scenes were very well written, and the build up to the main characters love was excellent.  The main characters were both wonderful, and they didn't feel like stock characters; they had some soul to them, and their chemistry was off the charts.  I love the whole small town aspect, and I love a southern setting in books and I wasn't disappointed while I was reading this; I love that southern charm with a pinch of sass.  The side characters are wonderful additions, and I look forward to reading the next book in the series about Logan.  This book has heart and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment