Saturday, March 21, 2015

Review for Tamed by Stacey Kennedy ( 3 out of 5 stars)

This series is decent, I mainly like when the story is outside the club; I must be over BDSM club books because I find myself wanting to skim over those parts.  I think this book is my least favorite so far because I just don't care for Kenzie very much, the whole bratty thing was annoying, and I know she was masking inner pain, but I still was having a hard time connecting with her.  Also, the way they "solved" one of her problems, the problem with her building, I don't think is actually a way to solve that problem; I feel like it's just a band aid on the problem.  I liked Porter alright, and I always enjoy the addition of the other characters from the previous books.  If you like BDSM club books, you'll probably like this one, and this book is a little more spicy then the previous books because Kenzie is into pain, but it's still pretty mellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment