Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Review for Just a Little Flirt by Renita Pizzitola- 4 out of 5 bee's knees

I didn't love this one quite like I loved the first book, but I still really liked this book.  I think the main thing I didn't enjoy was the whole party girl aspect.  I don't enjoy reading books that have to do with a girl who gets drunk and sleeps with guys, and she doesn't even enjoy it! And she keeps saying she feels fine about it, but everything she describes doesn't sound like she does, and it seems like she's forcing herself to be the party girl because she has poor self esteem; even though she portrays herself as so confident, and I felt the book missed the mark on showing how it really wasn't a good choice for Fallon to be that way.  If a girl wants to sleep around, fine, but she shouldn't have to get trashed to do it, and close off her emotions.  I don't think the situation was really dealt with.  It's a problem.  I loved the Scout scenes, such a sweetie, and I think Cade is wonderful; I like reading about a nice guy for a change.  I liked the glimpses of Brinley and Ryder, and I hope they are in future books as well.  Fallon grew on me as I kept on reading, and I loved the scenes with her dad; they were funny and heartwarming.  It's too bad Fallon's sister didn't wise up in time, but a book may be in the works for her, and hopefully a book for Mason.  I liked that Fallon and Cade met volunteering, and the way they meet was really cute.  All in all this was a sweet romance with characters who had some life to them, and I enjoyed reading it, and I will definitely read any further books in this series, or by Renita Pizzitola.

No comments:

Post a Comment