Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Review for Light of A Thousand Stars by Siobhan Davis- 5 bee's knees!

I loved getting a glimpse into Zane and Ari before their separation. I'm very curious about Gil and Emily, my thoughts keep leading me towards a revelation about them, and although I am not totally in love with what my mind is coming up with, I think it will be an interesting read, but I suppose I'll have to wait for the next book to see how the story evolves. Also, I think Zane needs to change his definition for what he thinks a "nice" girl is because I think his interpretation is lacking, and I feel along the same lines as Ari on this point; he needs to not be so ignorant to other people's actions towards himself when it affects Ari. I'm wondering how an event in this book will come into play in the next book, since we didn't get too much information on it. I don't want to give anything away, so I'm being very vague about it, but I think it'll be tough for Ari to deal with. This short story was definitely a needed addition to the series, and I am still very much unable to pick which guy I like more! I think everyone needs to have all their cards on the table before I can truly see who would be best. I sense more torture coming up in the next book before anything is "solved", so I expect a very interesting read!

No comments:

Post a Comment