Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Review for Beautiful Collision by Toni Vallan - 4 bee's knees

Oh man! Cliffhanger! I did really enjoy this book, despite the cliffhanger, and I'm really looking forward to the next book! I liked Gray as a character, although she does make some questionable decisions, and she really is quite naïve, but I still liked her and was rooting for her. Thane is wonderful! I do hope in the next book that the characters are given more depth, and we find out more about them. I think Gray and Thane are cute together, and I'm really looking forward to how this story is going to play out. The whole on the run scenario, and the sense of danger that's always possible, but I do hate how the heroine doesn't call the police, and how long it takes her to take action. This story felt a bit slow to me, and since it's a series I see why it kind of dragged out. It's going to be interesting when the secrets start to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment