Thursday, May 7, 2015

Review for Love on the Ledge by Zoraida Cordova- 4 bee's knees

I enjoyed this! I liked that there was bits of humor through out the story, and the chemistry between Sky and Hayden. I'm all about weddings, so I loved that Sky was planning a wedding, and I think it added some fun situations to the story. I love Sky's feistiness, and her standing up for herself, but one thing that was just too odd for me was ( a bit of a spoiler coming up, so beware)...........that Sky got sick when she found out her ex was in town. I mean, come on! That's just nuts, and way too over the top, but I still really like Sky overall. Hayden was super great! I loved that he didn't play games, and he just said what he was feeling; I felt bad for him at times because Sky was kind of jerking him around. I also think Sky and Hayden's first meeting was ultra sweet, and Hayden was just adorable. I haven't read the first book, but I think I will because I liked Lucky and James. I see the next book is River's story, and I really didn't like her, so I don't know if I'll read that one. I just don't like girls like her, and I know she probably has some horrible things in her past, but I don't like reading about how she deals with those issues. I don't know, I may still read it, but I'll have to be in the right mood for it. All in all, this book was cute and fun, and had just the right amount of spice!

No comments:

Post a Comment